Booking Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Our coronavirus booking guarantee for new bookings is as follows:
- For cottages/st kitts apartment , a low deposit of £100 to secure your booking.
- Balances will not be due until 4 weeks prior to your holiday in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance.
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions.
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered.
Please note the above policy will be reviewed on a regular basis.
PLEASE NOTE: Between May and September, we offer full week bookings only. Any short break reservations must be a minimum of 3 nights – please keep checking www.stkittsfiley.co.uk for more information.
In the event of a cancellation, a £10 booking fee will be charged.
- A payment of 50% must be forwarded for holidays of seven nights or over to confirm booking, the remainder being due 6 weeks before start of holiday. If holiday is booked within 6 weeks of departure, full payment must be paid upon booking. In the event of non-payment of this balance, we reserve the right to cancel the holiday and no refund will be given.
For holidays of less than seven nights, full payment must be made upon booking.
- If you are forced to cancel, please telephone immediately and confirm in writing within four days. We reserve the right to keep any monies paid as a cancellation fee. Should we re-let the property, we shall be happy to offer you an alternative date for your holiday.
- If the property is not re-let you will be held liable to pay the full balance due on the property you have booked. You are advised to take out HOLIDAY CANCELLATION INSURANCE to cover this eventuality.
- In the event of a cancellation by us, our liability shall be limited to the return in full the monies paid.
- The apartment may be occupied by no more than 6 adults & 2 babies in cots. This to be discussed at the time of booking. Charges apply for use of the futon and the sofa bed. The number of persons including children occupying the accommodation shall not exceed the number of persons on the reservation form at the time of booking. Only the families/persons quoted when booking are allowed to stay at the property. No third parties are allowed to stay at the property and holidays booked are not transferable.
- The owner is not liable to the guest, or members of the guest’s party for the loss or damage to any property belonging to any of them.
- As the owner of the property, we reserve the right to gain access at any reasonable time during occupancy. As owners we shall not be responsible for the death or personal injury to a holidaymaker or loss, damage or accident to personal property.
- In the event of misbehaviour or other necessary causes, the owner reserves the right to terminate the let without any refund of monies.
- Only one well-behaved pet is allowed per property. Please note dog charge applies: 2/3 night breaks: £30.00, 4n or more @ £50.00. Permission must be asked and breed must be specified when booking. If permission is given you will need to bring a pet basket. Pets must be kept under proper control and are not allowed in bedrooms or on furniture and must not be left unattended in the property at any time. Holidaymakers are asked to remove all traces of pet occupation before leaving. Dogs must not foul the area. Any damages caused by the pet will be paid for by you, the guest. Any additional cleaning will also incur a charge.
- The Proprietor or their representatives shall be allowed access at any reasonable time during occupancy for the purpose of emergency maintenance or repair or any other need.
- Guests are responsible for the condition of the apartment and the furniture and fittings therein. Whilst accepting that the cottage is cleaned between ‘lets’, the guest shall leave the apartment in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. In the event of the apartment being left in an unsatisfactory state, then a charge will be made on top of the tariff to cover costs including cleaning, laundry and other costs incurred.
- We ask that any breakages or faulty equipment be reported so that we may replace them. In the case of breakages, a replacement charge will be made.
- Where you have special needs, such as extra linen, please specify upon booking and we shall endeavour to do our up most to fulfil your needs. We may have to make a small charge.
- Visitors should aim to arrive after 3pm and vacate the apartment by 10am on day of departure. We will contact you prior to arrival to discus arrival time for the tour of the apartment and handing over of keys.
- DVD and CD equipment provided for customer’s own use.
Our aim is to make your stay a happy and memorable one. If there is anything we can do to make your holiday more relaxed or enjoyable please let us know.